SWE Advance Learning Center – Live Webinar Sponsorship
Each year, SWE adds up to 10 new courses and programs to an already extensive list of offerings through SWE Advance. Our professionally produced web seminars cover a variety of topics for professional and personal growth and are marketed to our more than 40,000 members. *Inquire about upcoming live webinars as they are offered on a first-come, first-served basis with limited availability.
As a sponsor for live webinars, you will receive the following:
- Your logo will be included on all advertisement (blog/social/email/etc.) and on the slide deck as a sponsor.
- Opportunity to provide your employees with free access to the live web seminar in addition to the on-demand webinar recording.
- A special thank you at the beginning and end of the web seminar.
- Opportunity to provide a speaker from your organization to provide a few words and welcome the subject matter expert at the beginning of the seminar.
- Company logo and link to your website will appear on the individual overview page.
After the live webinar has occurred, the on-demand webinar is available within the Advance Learning Center 2.0 for up to three years where your logo will be displayed directly on the course page in addition to the actual recording.
SWE Advance Learning Center – On-Demand Webinar Sponsorship
Receive distinguished visibility by sponsoring our most popular on-demand webinars! These previously recorded webinars and courses receive an average of over 1,000 views quarterly. This is an excellent way to associate your organization with the top 5 courses designed around personal and professional development.
As a sponsor for on-demand webinars, you will receive the following:
- Logo and URL included on the Advance Learning page.
- Opportunity to provide your employees with free access to sponsored course.
- A special “thank you” at the beginning and end of the course.
- Optional: Submit a commercial or video to integrate into the beginning or end of the course. Must be 30 seconds or less.
SWE Professional Development Bundles
As discussed above, SWE provides a series of professional development opportunities that provide the tools and techniques needed to help women advance in their careers. SWE offers options for your organization to provide these resources to all your employees. Examples include bundled on-demand webinars and eLearning modules.
Diversity and Inclusion Programming
Research has shown that unconscious biases impacts workplace functionality. With the commitment of increasing understanding around how to become aware and properly manage unconscious biases, SWE developed the Diversity in Engineering Matters eLearning series. The program seeks to define various forms of unconscious bias through a data-driven approach and to determine how that bias impacts women and minorities, ultimately providing steps to reduce bias through reflection and collaboration. Partners may purchase and access the content using SWE’s Advance Learning Center or they can brand the modules and add the content to their learning management systems (LMS) for their own administration and tracking.
Learn more about SWE’s Diversity and Inclusion resources on our website.